Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am

IM SHARING YOU THIS SIMPLE POEM TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THANKFUL
I AM...
I am Thankful.... I can walk. There are those who have never taken their first step.
I Am Thankful.... I can see the beauty all around me. There are those whose world is always dark.
I Am Thankful ... I can hear music playing. There are those who entire life has been spent in silence.
I Am Thankful.... My heart can be broken. There are those who are so hardened they cannot be touched.
I Am Thankful.... I can move about freely and express my beliefs. There are those who live in constant fear.
I Am Thankful.... I have been loved. There are those for whom no one has ever cared. I Am Thankful.... I can work. There are those who have to depend on others for even their most basic needs.
I Am Thankful.... For the opportunity to help others. There are those who have not been so abundantly blessed as I.
I Am Thankful.... For the friends i have. There are those who have not any

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment