Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love the way.....

I love the way.....
I can't imagine a day, Without you in my life.
You love me for who I am, Not wanting me to change.
If we were seperated forever, I wouldn't know how to go on.
We will never give up, Striving for our future together.
When I dream of my soulmate, The only person I see is you.
We are willing to do anything, To make each other happy.
When you whisper "I love you", It melts my heart.
You inspire me. To be more than I am.
You are my eyes, When I can't see things clearly.
You always find a way, To make me smile.
I dream of us fifty years from now, Walking hand in hand.
You would swim the biggest ocean, Just to look into my eyes.
I love the way.....
I find a new reason everyday, To love you more than I did yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment