Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friendship

> > >Friendship > > >Friendship is golden I give it high esteem >It Must be a two way street it has to be a team. > > > > >.A team that is caring of one another's heart >A team that is supportive at each days new start. > > >A Friend is always there , to pick you up >and say it's ok, that you messed up today. > > >There has to be I Love you, no matter what you do, For no one is perfect and then we start anew. > > > >A Friend knows every single deed >I have dine and more >A friend will look the other way and not keep a score. > > >A Friend is like Jesus with gentle words and ways > A Friend is like Jesus that helps you on your way. > > >So Friends of mine I hope And Pray I >can show you too >The Beauty of a Friendship that is waiting here for you. > > > > > > > >
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment