Thursday, May 13, 2010

Real Friendship Is Forever

> >You Are Mine > > >You are mine, my best friend, >The one I can confide in, until the end. >The one who has seen every tear, >Whose hands boldly hold all of my fears. > > >You are mine, my other half that makes me complete, >Who never lets me feel like I am going through defeat. >You're the one who has always been there, >To show me how much that you truely care. > > >You are mine, my happiness in me, >Who's opened my eyes and really made me see. >Your compassion and love has shone through the clouds, >Leaving me with no more fears or doubts. > > >You are mine, an angel for me, >Whose smile is sent to make me happy. >The one who always has faith in your heart, >To make sure that I don't fall apart. > > >You are mine, without any question, >Giving me lots of hugs and affection. >You are mine, my best friend, >Whom I will always love until the very end! > >

No comments:

Post a Comment